How do I bypass Verizon secret question?
Change your password or secret question
- Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center.
- Click your name in the top right corner and select My Profile.
- Under Profile Information, click Change password OR Change secret question.
- Click Edit to update your password or secret question.
How do you reset your security questions on Verizon?
To change your security question:
- Tap Manage security question.
- From the ‘Want to switch questions?’ screen, tap the dropdown icon (to the right of the listed question) then select a question.
- Tap the Answer field to enter your response to the selected question then tap Update (at the bottom).
How do I unlock my Verizon account?
Please contact Customer Service at 1.800. 922.0204 to access your online account.
How do I verify my Verizon identity?
The first time you contact us via phone or Chat after you’ve set up your My Verizon account, we’ll ask you to set up a four-digit PIN. It will be used to confirm your identity whenever you contact us in the future. Note: we’ll never call you and ask for your account PIN.
Can I be notified when someone logs into my Verizon account?
All account members automatically get text and/or email alerts when they get near, meet or go over the account’s data allowance. You can set more alerts, such as an alert when 50% of the monthly data is used. Keep in mind: We don’t send usage alerts for unlimited plans.
How do I change my Verizon security PIN?
From the Account settings section, tap Manage security PIN. Tap Change security PIN. Enter your current 4-digit security PIN. Re-enter your new 4-digit security PIN then tap Save.
Is Verizon Fios different than Verizon Wireless?
U.S. Verizon Fios, also marketed as Fios by Verizon, is a bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service that operates over a fiber-optic communications network with over 5 million customers in nine U.S. states.
|Download Speed||Upload Speed|
|940 Mbps||880 Mbps|
How do I reset my Verizon PIN number?
Verizon. PIN number: A four-digit number. If you don’t know your account PIN, you can reset it on your online Verizon account, or you’ll need to reset it by calling Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-922-0204. To reset the PIN online, go to vzw.com/PIN.