How do I activate Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
To activate the application using the Add key task:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Devices → Tasks. …
- Click the Add button. …
- Configure the task settings: …
- Select devices according to the selected task scope option and click Next.
- Select the license that you want to use to activate the application and click Next.
How do I enable protection in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11?
Open the main application window. On the navigation panel in the upper pane of the main application window, click the button. The application preferences window opens. On the Protection tab, in the General section, deselect/select the Enable protection checkbox.
How do I restart Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
In the main window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and General Settings subsection. In the Export and Import of Program Settings settings group, click the Restart the program link to open the Program restart confirmation window. Click the OK button.
How do I renew Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
Open your Kaspersky application. You can do so by clicking on the ‘K’ icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen in the system tray near the clock. Click on Manage License in the main window of the application. A new License Manager window will then appear.
How do I temporarily disable Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
To disable the use of KSN:
- Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console.
- Select the Settings section. …
- Under Use of Kaspersky Security Network, click the Settings link. …
- If the use of KSN for the required security application version is enabled, click the Disable KSN button.
Why has my Kaspersky stopped working?
If Kaspersky application window does not open, it means that protection is not working or is working incorrectly. To fix this problem, reinstall the application. Download the installer from the Kaspersky website: Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family , Personal or Free.
How do I stop Kaspersky from working?
Disable and resume computer protection
- In the menu bar, click the application icon.
- In the menu that appears, choose Turn Protection Off/Turn Protection On.
How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows?
To start the remote installation task through Kaspersky Security Center skipping the check for incompatible software:
- Download the installer for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows from the Kaspersky website.
- Extract the installation files from the archive.
- Open the kes_win.
How do I activate Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 on Mac?
Open Kaspersky Security Center. Go to the Tasks node and click Create a task in the right frame.
Remote activation through Kaspersky Security Center
- Select networked devices detected by Administration Server. …
- Specify device addresses manually, or import addresses from list.
How do I install Kaspersky activation code?
To activate Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the Enter activation code link. …
- In the Activation window, enter the activation code in the entry field and click the Activate button. …
- Enter the user’s registration data.