How do I get a digital security code HSBC?
Launch the HSBC Mobile Banking App from your smart phone. Select the ‘Generate Security Code’ button from the home screen. Select the ‘Re-authentication Security Code’ tab. Enter your Security Device passcode and select ‘Generate.
How do I generate a code HSBC?
Open the HSBC Mobile Banking app on your phone and select Generate Security Code. Select Re-authentication security code. Password option – Enter your Digital Security Device passcode and select Generate code.
How do I activate Secure Key?
Activate your physical Secure Key
- Select log on to online banking.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the answer to your memorable question and the requested characters from your password.
- Select ‘Activate Secure Key now’
How do I find my security code for First Direct app?
Get a Secure Key
- First, you’ll need the first direct mobile banking app downloaded on your smartphone.
- Once you’ve logged on, just go to ‘Security Settings’ in the menu, and select ‘Activate Digital Secure Key’.
- We’ll then take you through the steps to get all set up.
How do I activate a replacement HSBC Secure Key?
How do I activate a new Secure Key?
- Follow the instructions onscreen to log on to the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer your memorable question and the requested characters from your password, select ‘continue’
- You will be prompted to activate your Digital Secure Key, choose ‘Activate’
What is digital secure key password HSBC?
Digital Secure Key, a function of HSBC Mobile Banking application, is an application of one time password generation, which you can use in your iOS and Android mobile devices. Following the activation of Digital Secure Key, you can access the HSBC Mobile Banking application just with a single password.
How do I get a security code for HSBC Australia?
Log in to Online Banking
- Log on to your HSBC mobile banking app using your username.
- Generate the code from your Online Security Device and enter it.
- You will now be prompted to activate your Digital Secure Key.
- Select to receive your activation code by SMS or email.
- Enter your activation code.
How do I reset my HSBC Secure Key?
To continue using Online Banking, you will need to reset your PIN online. To do this, start logging on to Online Banking and enter your Username. At the next screen click the ‘Forgotten your Secure Key PIN’, follow the on screen instructions and you will be given a PIN Reset Code.
How do I activate my HSBC business security device?
Using your Security Device
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn on the device.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press once to delete one character, press and hold to clear the screen.
- After you’ve entered your PIN and you see the ‘HSBC’ screen, press the green button again to generate a log on security code.
What is First Direct Digital Secure Key password?
A Secure Key is first direct’s version of two-factor authentication. It generates a one-time security code each time you log on, meaning it’s much harder for a fraudster to breach.
How do I order a security device HSBC?
If you lose your HSBC Security Device, please call the Contact Center at 866.537. 4722 and we will order you a new one. If you have an iPhone or Android smartphone, you might want to consider the Digital Security Device, which is part of the HSBC Mobile Banking App, so that you won’t have anything additional to carry.