How do I change a protected M4P file to MP3?
2. How to Convert Protected M4P File to MP3 on Windows/Mac
- Subscribe to iTunes Match. Open iTunes on your PC > go to the Store menu and scroll to the bottom of the screen, click “iTunes Match”.
- Match or Upload Songs to iTunes Match. …
- Download and Convert Music to MP3.
How can I play M4P files without iTunes?
But if you want to play M4P files without iTunes or enjoy them on non-Apple devices, like Huawei P10, Samsung S8, or game consoles like Xbox One S, the only thing you need to do is to install a good M4P converter to transform M4P to plain MP3, FLAC, AC3, etc. Therefore, I will introduce Apple Music Converter to you.
How do I convert M4P to M4A?
With batch conversion, multiple files can be processed at a time. You can even transfer the converted file to iPhone, Android, and other devices easily via a USB cable.
- Step 1 Record M4P as MP4 for playing. …
- Step 2 Add audio files to Wondershare M4P to M4A converter. …
- Step 3 Choose M4A as the target format.
What is protected MPEG 4 audio?
M4P – MPEG 4 protected audio, is a protected AAC file extension, generally used by Apple iTunes purchased songs with digital rights management, while M4A is an audio extension for unprotected AAC file. … In general, this format produces better sound quality and files of smaller size, when compared to the MP3 format.
How can I convert protected songs to MP3?
If this option doesn’t appear, first do the following:
- Click the Edit (Windows) or iTunes (Mac) menu item.
- Click Preferences… in the drop-down menu.
- Click Import Settings on the General tab.
- Click the “Import Using” drop-down box.
- Click MP3 Encoding in the drop-down menu.
- Click OK on both windows.
How do I remove DRM from video files for free?
Top 14 Free DRM Removal Software
- Requiem – Automatic DRM removal.
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter – Advanced settings.
- NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus – Fast DRM removal without quality loss.
- Leawo Prof. …
- WinX Free DRM Removal and DVD Ripper – DVD DRM removal.
- Leawo Video Converter – Allows converting several HD videos at once.
How do I unprotect songs in iTunes?
How to Unprotect iTunes Songs
- Select iTunes Songs That You Want to Convert. Launch TuneFab Apple Music Converter and iTunes will pop up automatically. …
- Set Output Format for Converted iTunes Music. Click “Output Format” and from the drop-down list, select MP3. …
- Convert DRM-ed iTunes Songs to MP3.
How can I convert iTunes files to MP3?
Convert songs in your music library
- Open the Apple Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Click the Files tab, then click Import Settings.
- Click the menu next to Import Using, then choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to.
- Click OK.
What’s the difference between M4A and M4P files?
M4P files are seen when downloading music from the iTunes Store. Similar to this format is M4A, which is also an iTunes Audio file, but one that isn’t copy protected. M4P files hold audio data, so don’t confuse them with the MP4 video format.
Can you convert M4P?
If you purchased the M4P music through iTunes, you can delete it and re-download an unprotected version via iTunes Match, which is a paid subscription. Otherwise, you may be able to convert the files by burning them to a CD and then ripping the CD’s music back onto your computer in MP3 format.
How do I unlock DRM protected music?
Burn a CD
You can also burn DRM-protected music files onto a CD. So, a simple way to bypass DRM is to create a CD of the tracks you want to free up, then immediately rip the CD back into your computer’s music player. The only requirement is that you use a music player on Windows or Mac that has CD burning capabilities.