How do I access Deep Security Manager?
Click Start. Type “services. msc” in the open field. From the Services applet, check if Trend Micro Deep Security Manager Services is started.
How do I find deep security agent in Windows?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
How do I find deep security agent in Linux?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
How do I manually activate Deep Security Agent?
To activate the Deep Security Agent via command line:
- Open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Agents tab.
- Under the Remote Activation section, enable the Allow Agent Initiated Activation option and select For any computers.
What is Deep Security Manager?
Deep Security Manager, the centralized web-based management console that administrators use to configure security policy and deploy protection to the enforcement components: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance and the Deep Security Agent.
How do I check my Deep Security Manager version?
Deep Security Manager version (On-Premise)
- Open the Deep Security Manager console.
- Click Support > About. A pop-up window will appear showing the product version you are currently using.
How do I upgrade my deep security agent?
In Deep Security Manager, go to Computers, and then:
- Right-click the computer(s) that you want to upgrade, and select Actions > Upgrade Agent Software. …
- Select the computer(s) that you want to upgrade, click the Actions button near the top and select Upgrade Agent Software.
How do I uninstall Deep Security Agent?
Uninstall an agent (Windows)
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
How do I reset my deep security agent?
In rare circumstances, it may fail to reset a Deep Security Agent (DSA) using either of the following methods:
- Deactivate the DSA on the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Run “dsa_control -r, /r, –reset” on the command line.
What is Deep Security Relay?
Deep Security Relays are agents where you have enabled the relay feature, available in Deep Security Agent 9.5 or newer for Windows and Linux [64-bit only]. Relays update your agents more quickly, reduce manager load, and save Internet connection or WAN bandwidth.
How do I restart Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service?
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
- Click the Services tab.
- Right click the Trend Micro Deep Security Manager service, and then click Restart.