How do I deploy McAfee agent?
- Select Menu → Systems → System Tree, then select the groups or systems where you want to deploy McAfee Agent.
- Click Actions → Agent → Deploy Agents.
- Select the appropriate Agent version drop-down list given the target operating system, and select a version from that list.
- Select these options as appropriate:
How do I deploy a product in McAfee ePO?
- Select Menu → Software → Product Deployment.
- Select New Deployment to start a new project.
- Type a name and description for this deployment. …
- To specify which software to deploy or uninstall, select a product from the Package list. …
- From the Actions list, select Install or Uninstall.
What third party method can be used to deploy McAfee agent?
Methods of deploying McAfee Agent
|Third-party software such as Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPO), or IBM Tivoli||Configure your third-party software to distribute McAfee Agent installation package, which is on your McAfee ePO.|
How do I deploy McAfee Virusscan enterprise with ePO?
Deploy the client software from McAfee ePO
- Log on to the McAfee ePO server as an administrator.
- Select Menu | Systems | System Tree, then select a group or systems.
- On the Assigned Client Tasks tab, click Actions, then click New Client Task Assignment.
- Complete these options, then click Create New Task:
How do I install McAfee Antivirus remotely?
Are you looking for McAfee Enterprise product support? Please visit our Service Portal.
- Upgrade McAfee Agent.
- Install the product software on the management server.
- Download Endpoint Security content files.
- Deploy software to managed systems remotely. …
- Create an installation URL.
How do I install McAfee ePO agent?
Log on to ePO Cloud. Select Menu, Systems, System Tree and then select the group with the systems you want to delete. Select the systems from the list and then click System Tree Actions, Delete Group. Select Remove McAfee Agent on next agent-server communication from all systems, and then click OK.
How do I create a deployment task in ePO?
- Open the New Task dialog box. …
- Select Product Deployment, then click OK.
- Type a name for the task you are creating and add any notes.
- Next to Target platforms, select the types of platform to use the deployment.
- Next to Products and components, set the following:
How do I manage McAfee agent?
Assigning a McAfee Agent Policy Globally
- Click the System Tree button on the favorites bar.
- Highlight My Organization.
- Click the Assigned Policies tab. From the Product drop-down menu, select McAfee Agent. On the line that lists General, click Edit Assignment.
Where are McAfee policies stored?
When you install the agent, the files are stored in different locations depending on the operating system. If the operating system does not have a Documents and Settings folder, the default location is <System_Drive>ProgramDataMcAfeeAgent.
What is McAfee agent handler?
Agent Handlers route communication between agents and your McAfee ePO server. Each McAfee ePO server contains a master Agent Handler. … Helps manage an increased number of products and systems managed by a single, logical McAfee ePO server in situations where the CPU on the database server is not overloaded.