Where is the McAfee ePO console?
Click Endpoint Security Events and then click Open ePO console. The actions that you can do on the McAfee ePO console will be based on the permissions assigned to the user credentials that you enter during McAfee ePO server configuration.
How do I access my ePO console?
Log on to the ePO Database Settings page: https://localhost:8443/core/config-auth , where 8443 is the ePO console port.
- Type the password of the account you are using to connect to SQL in the User password field.
- Retype the password in the Confirm password field.
How do I start McAfee ePO?
Start the McAfee ePO server service:
- Press Windows key + R. The Run window is displayed.
- Type services. msc in the field and press Enter.
- Right-click each of the ePO services and select Restart: McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator #.#.# Server.
- Close the services window.
How does McAfee ePO work?
McAfee ePO components and processes stop an attack, notify you when the attack occurs, and record the incident. Malware attacks a computer in your McAfee ePO managed network. McAfee product software, for example McAfee® Endpoint Security, cleans or deletes the malware file.
What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
Issue: This release updates the version of Java integrated with McAfee ePO to 1.8.
|Product Version||Release Date|
|ePO Support Center 5.10.0 Update 1||June 23, 2019|
|ePO Support Center 5.10.0||February 12, 2020|
|ePO 5.10.0 Update 11 (GA)||October 21, 2021|
|ePO 5.10.0 Update 10 (GA)||March 15, 2021|
How do I change McAfee ePO database?
To move the ePO database, follow the steps below in the order they’re listed:
- Stop the ePO services.
- Move the database.
- Configure ePO and verify connectivity.
- Start the ePO services.
- Extra steps for extra Agent Handlers.
- Optional: Remove service dependencies.
How do I reset my McAfee ePO admin password?
- Double-click ePIP.exe . …
- Select Change ePO administrator password, and then click Next.
- Type your SQL Server database information, and then type your new McAfee ePO administrator password.
- Click Change Password.
- After the tool indicates the successful password change, click Finish.
What is the URL to test the connectivity of ePO to database?
Use the https://<localhost>:8443/core/config-auth URL to learn this information.
How do I restart my ePO server?
Re: Start/stop epo server
- Click Start, Run, type services. msc, and click OK.
- Right-click each of the following services and select Stop: McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Application Server. McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Event Parser. McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Server.
How do I stop McAfee from ePO?
- Stop Remote Agent Handler services. Press Windows+R, type services. msc , then click OK. …
- Stop McAfee ePO services. Press Windows+R, type services. msc , then click OK. …
- Start the ePolicy Orchestrator Application Server service.
What ports does McAfee ePO use?
|Default port||Protocol||Traffic direction|
|1433||TCP||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
|1434||UDP||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
|8081||TCP||Outbound connection from the McAfee ePO server|
|8443||TCP||Inbound connection to the McAfee ePO server|